MediaLibrary is a .NET library designed to save time developing a Media Player or any application that requires the storage of Audio files, Playlist and Track information including cover artwork and Lyrics.
Having looked at the .NET component market place, there seems to be no library of this kind available and we believe there is a market for a component like this.
MediaLibrary comes installed in 2 versions (.NET 2.0/4.0) and compiled with ANYCPU. Sample projects included have been created with VB.NET/C# 2008/2010.
There are 2 help files with this product. This one and component API documentation. This document will be updated as we get questions that need explaining.
The trial version of the library will expire in 30 days.
- Super fast binary database.
- Automatically creates Metadata and Artwork databases.
- Audio files are imported and stored within the database path location. Progress events are available (see sample application included).
- Add and Remove playlists.
- Add and Remove tracks from playlists.
- Add/Edit track details.
- Set track rating.
- Set/remove track artwork.
- Set/remove track lyrics.
- Use any tag library to obtain meta data from audio file (tag-sharp included in bin folder).
- Export files from library to a folder.
- Export album artwork to a folder
- Lifetime support and upgrades.
- Simple, easy and a quick way to build your media player. MediaLibrary does the database part for you 🙂
- Included same projects provide all the code you need to get going.